Siena Summerlin Gated Community is a 663 acre active guard gated adult village for adults ages 55 and older. There are 2,001 luxury single-story homes. Some homes are located near the golf course. Lake Siena is a quarter mile and has a man made water feature with cascading waterfalls. Besides all of this, there is a lot more to Siena, please read on.
Development started in 1998 by Sunrise Colony Company as a result of a land purchase from The Howard Hughes Corporation. Siena is located in Summerlin South, and just far enough from the LasVegas Strip to feel like home. One third of the homes in this neighborhood have prime golf-front access. Also, Tthe streets are wide and the landscaping is beautiful. Above all, Siena is a great place to live!
Siena Summerlin Gated Community Amenities:
- 38,000 square foot Village Community Center
- 7,200 square foot grand ballroom and stage facility
- Besides the grand ball room, there is also a 9,000 square feet of arts and crafts space, meeting rooms, library, business center, computer lab, and billiard and card rooms.
- 15,900 square foot Health & Fitness Center including: Wellness center, Cardiovascular and weight equipment, Locker rooms, Sauna and steam and massage rooms, Indoor lap pool
- Finally, there are outdoor amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, tennis club, horseshoes and bocce ball
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center southernhillshospital.com
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals strosehospitals.org
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center springvalleyhospital.com
Dining & Entertainment:
- Siena Grille
- Lahaina Grill
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
- Lindo Michoacan
- Aranya Thai Bistro
- Regal Cinemas Village Square Stadium 18
The course is an 18 hole golf course designed by Schmidt-Curley of Scottsdale, Arizona. There is a 15,000 square foot Clubhouse. Likewise, there is also a full-service golf shop, and Grille Room. The dining patio overlooks Lake Siena, the driving range and the 18th green of the golf course. sienagolfclub.com Besides this course in Siena, there are plenty of other golf courses in the Summerlin area.
Finally, scroll down to check out the current homes that are available for sale. Contact me anytime at: 702-768-2552.