Active Duty Military and Veterans:
Are you an active duty member of The U.S. Armed Forces? Are you a Veteran? Are you looking to buy or sell a home in Las Vegas? If so, I can help you. As a certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP) The National Association of Realtors has certfied me as someone that can help you with a PCS move or if you are a Veteran, I am more than happy to help you with the VA loan process.
I am your VA Home Buyer Specalist here in Las Vegas, Summerlin or Henderson. If you are new to the Las Vegas area, call me so that we can discuss where you want to live and what your housing requirements are.
I designed this page to give you some advice on how to move forward with buying a home or selling a home. Check out my free tips as well and some informative links below. Call me anytime 702-768-2552 if I can be of further assistance to you.
I have been helping active duty military, reservists and veterans for 16 years. If you are active duty military let’s say you are an E-6. Your BAH for Clark County is $1,653.00 with dependents. $1,512.00 without dependents as of 4/2020. If you are a different rank, you can check out your BAH here: https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/bahCalc.cfm
If you are a Veteran looking to use your VA loan benefit to purchase a home in Clark County, the curent maximum loan amount as of 4/2020 is: $484,350.00 with a maximum guaranty is $1,000,000.00. You can always add cash towards a higher loan amount above $484,350.00.
For more information on VA Loans check out: https://www.va.gov/housing-assistance/home-loans/loan-limits/
VA Loan Toolkit PDF:
Free Advice and Tips:
If you are facing a PCS move, time is a factor. The best advice I can give you is:
- Get pre-approved ASAP for your VA loan.
- Get verification of your military status ASAP.
- Contact me so that I can start helping you identify a new home for you and your family too.
- Make sure you have all of your dates lined up…for example have you already confirmed a moving time frame?
- Do you need information on the Las Vegas area such as schools, base information etc?
- When will you need housing by? Count on a 30 day transaction once a home has been found.
- What are you looking for in your new home? Features, rooms, square feet etc.
- Create a budget as to what you can afford, factor in your BAH and other income as well.
- Average sales price in Las Vegas is around $310,000.00 as of 5/2020. Most of my active duty clients are looking at $375,000.00+ as their sales price.
- Location: Do you want an easy drive to Creech AF Base or Nellis AF Base?
- When you deal with me and my team, we put your needs first and get the job done ASAP!
- If you are out of state or out of country, I can video homes for you, Facetime and or take additional pictures etc.
Discounts to Active Duty and Veterans:
If you need help to sell your home, call me today. I have discounted commission rates for active duty and veterans! Check out my selling page here for more information: https://lvrealty4sale.com/sell/
If you are a VA Buyer, I pay the $595.00 transaction fee for you!
Call me today so that I can start helping you ASAP. If you need more information, call me anytime at: 702-768-2552.